Hi All! This is a bit late today because life has been crazy lately. So we’re doing bullet points today instead of a nicely themed blog entry. Really. Go with it.
• First…did you see that Brava is having another WRITING WITH THE STARS contest?!? I was the mentor of Maeve Greyson, the winner last year. We had so much fun waiting for the results each month. Okay. Maybe it wasn’t fun waiting…maybe we were on pins and needles. But when the results came in and she was still in the contest each time, we truly enjoyed the moment. Then when we found out she won…awesome! Her book is excellent and you’re going to love it.
• I’ve finished and turned in HUNTED to Megan—which is book 3 in the Dark Protector Series. HUNTED features Connlan Kayrs, the ultimate soldier, and Moira Dunne, a powerful witch. Witchcraft is the manipulation of subatomic particles, or quantum physics, if you will. These two people mated accidently one night a century ago (yeah, it was a heck of a night) and Conn is ready to give their relationship a chance. Moira is a bit busy trying to catch someone harming witches.
• Did you see that Cynthia Eden’s NEVER CRY WOLF received a starred review in Publisher’s Weekly? I’ve been trying to get my hands on an early copy of the book…but so far no luck. The book releases in July. I know she’ll be giving away promo copies on the internet the next few weeks…so I’m stalking Cynthia. You should, too.
• I should be receiving ARC’s of CLAIMED in the next couple months or so and will be doing giveaways…so keep an eye out. This is book 2 in the Dark Protectors, featuring Dage and Emma, and will be released this coming November.
• On my blog today, Interviewer Izzy tries to interview Talen and Cara from FATED. Drop on over and say hi.
• I leave on the 24th of this month for New York City to attend the RWA National Conference. My sisters and I are going in a few days early to play in NY. If anyone has any suggestions of what we should do/see, please let me know! I’ll by signing copies of FATED at the literacy signing on Wednesday, June 29th;—I’m usually at one end of the room, having Z as a last name. Please drop by and say ‘hi’ if you’re in NY!