I received the most WONDERMOUS tweet the other day. A friend sent me a picture of ETERNITY’S MARKsitting on a shelf at Barnes & Noble. Yes. I “squeed” with joy and surprise because I wasn’t expecting my “baby” to debut until March 27th. Did I ever tell you that “confused” is my middle name? Anyway, I think a celebratory contest is definitely in order. Don’t you?
Here’s the uber-simple details:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Contest begins as soon as this blog post goes LIVE (Thursday, March 1, 2012 was the date of the original post on my blog) and will run until midnight on Saturday, March 31, 2012.
3. On April 1, 2012, three lucky names will be drawn from the entries.
4. One winner will be the lucky recipient of the lovely hand-crafted cuff bracelet pictured from two different angels below.
5. One winner will receive the eye-catching dragon agate disc necklace. (see this gorgeous necklace below)
6. One winner will receive the dragon spoon w/oriental beads necklace.
All you have to do to enter into the drawing for one of these unique pieces of jewelry is this:
Take a picture of yourself holding a copy of ETERNITY’S MARK and either tweet it to me or post it on my Facebook page and tell me where you found it. If you don’t like those social networks, email the photo to email@example.com and tell me where it was spotted.
Here’s my corners of cyberspace:
If you do choose email, please let me know if it’s okay to post your picture and your first name on my Facebook page. If you’d rather not, no problem. You will still be entered into the drawing.
Oh! I almost forgot. When I first announced this contest on my blog, a very wise reader asked, “What about us Kindle users?”
I’d NEVER wish to leave anyone out so here’s what the digital folks who don’t peruse the brick and mortar book stores need to do:
Hop on over to ETERNITY’S MARK on Amazon and click the little “like” button right beneath the title. If you’ve got a minute, feel free to scroll down and click on “agree with the tags” too. If not – no worries! All you need to do now is shoot me an email at the above email addy. Put ETERNITY’S MARK in the subject line and list just ONE of the tags that customers have tagged onto ETERNITY’S MARK.
Barnes & Noble doesn’t appear to have a “like” or tagging process on their site. So, Nook readers just send me the link to ETERNITY’S MARK on B&N in an email and you’ll be entered too.
Or…the EASIEST way to enter? Just click this link and follow my newsletter:
Those who are already following my newsletter are automatically entered. Would you like to join them?
I think that’s about it – Let the games begin!~